- Science v Spirituality. An ongoing series in which I have a few more things to add.
- Democracy? Inspired by a series of videos on YouTube by Buddhagem I'd like to give my perspective on what true democracy entails.
- Rights. Is there such a thing as "rights" without the state?
- State benefits and taxation.
- X If you don't have a solution then stop talking about the problem. Is that reasonable?
- New World Order conspiracy theories. A harmful distraction.
- A critique of the "Freeman on the Land" movement.
- Human nature or human behaviour?
- Do anarchists "educate" effectively?
- Mental health and the benefit system.
- A personal story of anarchy in action.
- Does anarchism equate to utopian idealism?
Nothing too serious then ... mwahahaha!
I've no idea in what order I'm going to attempt to cover these subjects but I will get round to them all eventually [/plan A]. If anybody reading this blog has any points to make on any of the above topics, or if you'd like me to cover something else not on the list, then please feel free to have a say by using the comments feature.